La Brigade Index du Forum

La Brigade Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Nhl Cba 2012 Issues With Socialized

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Brigade Index du Forum -> Canditature Public -> Candidature Public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dragobeg

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Oct - 10:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Nhl Cba 2012 Issues With Socialized Répondre en citant

Nhl Cba 2012 Issues With Socialized > urlin.us/4indk

Nhl Cba 2012 Issues With Socialized, the sicilian's mistress lynne graham epub

55be9034d4
Like an example would be someone that has an off year, team takes him to abitration and pleads their case to lower said players pay and the players have the right to amend that decision the following year to prove the previous performance drop was an off year but if they dont, the new pay sticks&something based along that might be interesting. Dickie Dunn says: August 10, 2012 at 12:09 am I have NO inside information about this either. Mike D. The end result is a pale, bloated imitation of what once was. reply to this report spam log in or register to reply Drake1.8.13 10:03AM# I understand the history, but in today's world I see absolutely no net benefit for players in the unions. If owners want to keep paying bums more and more& But just like the State of California& the Ponzi scheme will come crashing down one day& Houses going up 20%/year, Cops making $150,000/yr. Having every playoff game televised was huge last year, the buzz around the Winter Classic has increased viewership, and the quality of the young stars, and (re-)eregence of hockey in major markets has been great for the sport. reply to this report spam log in or register to reply waaminn1.8.13 9:05AM# Those guys clearly know what day it is for sure! www.AnonFosho.tk reply to this report spam log in or register to reply Restoras1.8.13 9:16AM# No alt+text? NO ALT+TEXT??? You use a picture of the Chiefs and there is no alt+text??? WTF??? reply to this report spam log in or register to reply 1.8.13 10:09PM# "Owwwnzzzzzzz, owwwwnzzzzz!!!!!!" reply to this report spam log in or register to reply LTC(ret) John1.8.13 9:19AM# "As the theory goes, by eliminating the wide payroll disparity between wealthy, big-market teams and struggling small-market clubs, the cap creates a stable, more competitive league." So just have the teams that cannot hack form a lower league. Oliva January 8, 2013 EMAIL SHARE Facebook Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Google Linkedin Kindle PRINT The fourthand presumably finalsports lockout of the 2011-2013 biennium came to a quiet end on Sunday morning when the National Hockey League and its players union agreed to a new 10-year collective bargaining agreement (which is really an eight-year deal since either side can opt out in 2020).

Shortening contracts and lowering Caps& will only make the players play harder for their piece of the PIE! . Just my opinion. If I were running the PA, thered be a strike in 2022 and everything even the stupid salary cap would be on the table. Dickie Dunn says: August 12, 2012 at 12:35 am Omar I said I was no expert. reply to this report spam log in or register to reply LiberTarHeel1.8.13 8:30AM# "One way to break the sports business cycle would be to abandon the franchise model altogether and restructure the NHL as a single entity." Yes, if the sport is viewed simply as a business model to be tweaked for maximum profitability. Whats not exactly news is that many teams on the low end struggle, and its that vast revenue disparity which is to blame for a lot of the problems the owners are once again making noise about correcting. And why do I get the feeling that even if the owners won this dispute theyd still find loopholes in the CBA to hand out ridiculous amounts of cash to players.

the white chapel marilyn cruise epub filealasdair gray lanark epub booksdepartment 19 battle lines free epub bookhow to do things with words epub filescbr rr 1000 top speedjesus lemus los malditos pdf freebest pdf editor for freesmooth talking stranger by lisa kleypas epub downloaderhenrik ibsen biography pdf freesapphire blue kerstin gier epub buddy

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Oct - 10:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Brigade Index du Forum -> Canditature Public -> Candidature Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange